Say WHAT???

Y'all know I LUV my car. She is quite fun and always draws interest wherever I go! Luv the p-o-w-e-r ...haha
This last month, I've been aggravated by a "slow leak" on my R front tire. Once, even caught me enroute to "sit" w/my grands. ugh. It was like....Lamar had to check tire pressure before I could go anywhere. NO more. Ain't nobody got time for that...haha
Took it to the tire shop Tues. morning. Explained problem, and they took it on to check it out. Were unable to find problem....I reassured them, there WAS a problem! So, they removed the wheel & found a tiny piece of nail (the head was gone, only showed up from inside the tire!) Told y'all.
Then, there's the money. Lamar said price for repair had gone up.....maybe close to $20. Ok. When they wrote me up.....no, that's not right I thought. Well, cause my wheels are "bigger" than "norm" size.....they tacked $8.50 on the cost. UGH.  It's still JUST a car!!
Same repair time....it made me "ill"....haha
Ofcourse, ya gotta pay----the repair is done.
2nd part of trip.
My sweetie has been exxxxtreeeemly nasty for months! The weather has not been worth the effort. Inside was gettin to me....So, I left tire shop & took it to my guys who hand-wash and clean till she looks New again.
I knew it was gonna cost "extra" cause she was so dang nasty. It DID. 2X more than "regular" wash/vac. Ok.
This time the money deal was warranted.(they even vacuumed the trunk& removed leaves frm under the hood.) She looks beeeutiful again. Inside and out. I think she even drives better since gettin cleaned up!
Guess the point of this blog is......you never know when you begin.....what the cost will be in the end!! (it seems to change as you go!)
Thankfully, I got these two aggravations stopped! I'm much happier w/my clean baby & knowing I can "take-off" w/o having to wait on tire pressure check.
Cause waiting, when you're ready to goooooo, ain't nobody got time for that!
UPDATE: Guess I didn't get permission for pic of car I used....duh. So....this is only one I could find quickly! So far this yr., have not had this nasty stuff! It IS winter, so this pic is as good as any...LOL




Comments

  1. I believe that cars DO drive better when they're clean and their tires are balanced/rotated. It just feels better! It's always good to have stuff that aggravates you taken care of. You are right...ain't nobody got time for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!