Mr. CLEAN.....for the BIRDS !!!

Yuck! This is how dirteeeeee my bird sanctuary looked!!
I can rake leaves, but the "deep" clean is beyond my physical abilities these days!!
Today....Eric treated me to a "deep" clean of the area. I'm one HAPPY bird Mama.  LOL
It is quite a process, and very physical labor.
#1  Rake the entire area. And ya know those wet leaves and piles of pine straw are quite tuff! It takes  "elbow grease".
#2

All  those WET leaves, pine straw and icky seeds must be shoveled up, loaded into the wheel barrow and hauled out of the area. 
WHEW! I'm just tired from the explanation....and watching it being done!!!!!  LOL
This is the  payoff....Ain't it pretty? 
It takes a STRONG back to get it done!!
Thanks, ERIC, for your contribution of "love" labor... 
And so....the end of Spring clean is done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......