HAPPY Birthday.....Miss VICKIE

We are celebrating a Birthday for Miss Vickie today.
What can I say? She's my FRIEND and "go buddie".
After I retired.....it was lonely, until Vickie and I began "hangin out". 
GOD has blessed me w/LIFEtime, "homie" friends---but they are @ a distance frm C'ville. Then---friends frm work situations---but they are @ a distance. Next---there came FB, a GREAT way to socialize and ENjoy new friends!
When Vickie and I began to "hang out"---everything got better!!(FYI--our Sons grew up together) We both ENJOY lil adventures and being together.
Vickie is a LOCAL friend!!!!! Heck yes.
I  LOVE  every one of my friends who BLESS my life---but sometimes, it's harder to "hook-up" w/those out-of-towners!! 
THANK you, Miss Vickie, for our FUN adventures. Best Wishes for mannnnnny  more  HAPPY  birthdays---w/us together to celebrate.  LOVE ya girl
 ....the card
 new bathroom accessories...
Ah....there's that smile. A very sweet, loving FRIEND.

Comments

  1. Awww! So glad you have a local friend. Y'all are blessed to have each other. Happy Birthday, Vickie!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......