RIGHT Place .....RIGHT Time !!

Today has been such a beeeutiful Fall day. INdeed.
Began watching the birds....several on water bowl. So, I walked outside to catch that scene.
Got to our "4 trees" and something caught my attention, just outside the corner of my eyes. Turned my focus to that...really kinda looked like a leaf on the tree limb. Took a shot anyway. NO....it was chippie.!! There he was sittin on a limb, sunnin hisself!
Took a couple of shots.....he allowed me to get verrry close before he was done posing!
 1st sighting...
 LOOK @ them "stuffed" cheeks...I was verrry close!
Later....saw him again frm a distance.

Now I know where he "hangs".....so will be checking each trip out!
Such a  cute lil guy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!