Murphy got me!!

Today is my sweet hubby's birthday. I wanted this to be a "perfectly" special day for him. I really did work hard for that outcome...however, Murphy&his stupid Law was too hot on my tail for that to be accomplished!What a bummer for this loving day to get so screwed---all on me...Ratz!
#1.Sweet Eric made Chic&Dumplings from scratch--lovingly for his Dad. I "heard" Eric was coming Fri. and bring them to his Dad.....naw! He meant for supper tonight...uh oh! In the meantime, I took Lamar's request for supper & got to it. I know Eric's feelings were bruised, and I'm so sorry....just misunderstood. 1 for freakin Murphy.
#2.Prepared the pork chops,as I have many times before....FLOP!! They came out tuff & NOT tender at all. BUMMERS..don't know anything I did differently.... 2 for freaking Murphy.
On the most positive note---Lamar's ears should be sore! He got many calls today frm family & friends w/b'day good wishes...Also, FB friends & family were very generous w/well wishes, too. They all meant a lot to him w/the GrandKids' calls making him SMILE the most!!!
IF, it had not been his b'day---I'm sure that I would have understood Eric's plan easily and the dang pork chops would have been so tender we can usually cut w/a fork! That was not how it turned---CRAPS to Murphy today!!!!
Oh well, one thing is most definitely sure---Lamar  KNOWS  without a doubt that he is  LOVED....by friends, FB friends, family and yes, by me---even if I screwed up the cookin thing....LOL 
Lamar seems very happy with this day....His happiness is all that matters this day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who changed this family's lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......