BARE = sad!!

Packed up all items on shelves, tops of surfaces & took down all pictures in my bedroom! Getting ready to "redo" w/new paint, pull up carpet & replace floor. Is a good thing, right? BUT, there is always one of those....
My collections, pictures, and decor on my shelves makes my room...WARM and comfortable for me. Without these "things", the room is very COLD and sterile. I've been told by my sons&brother that I have too much "stuff". Well, maybe so...but these "things" are comforting and special to me....My room, I can PLEASE myself!!
Soooo, I'm excited about updating & paring down, somewhat, but I already MISS my "stuff".                                I'm going to be very happy with the
"new" room....BUT, I will be happy
again when "things" are back in their places!!!
I miss my angels the most.
I know this BAREness is only temporary, so I can still be excited about the changes....just hoping it is done sooner than later......lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......