Fuzzie Friends

Thank you, Miss Alice!! As "murphy" does when you're in a hurry to go somewhere----he jinxed me to forget my "comfy" house shoes for my trip!
I am very BLESSED to have such a sweet, loving friend as Alice....she gave me a pr. of fuzzies to wear while I was there at her home!! How much more loved could a woman feel after having been given such a sweet "gift", even if only temporary "loan"....LOL 
Alice & Rick always ensure that weary "travelers" feel welcomed into their home and we are given the most loving attention.
Also to be noted, I had to get a dollup of shampoo (didn't bring mine!) and a spritz of hair spray.....
God has truly blessed my life. I am so very fortunate to have good, lifetime friends like Alice&Rick.....
Our friendship story continues on.................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......