For Ginger - Spring Cleanin'

Ginger, you work/clean way too intensely!!! You're like my sweet Mama--anyone could have felt satisfied to "eat off her floors"!! She swept,mopped,washed walls&windows it seemed weekly! Never had dirty dishes/clothes or bathrooms. Mama also cooked 3 meals a day for Daddy & worked. She was one clean, housecleanin woman!!
Soooo, I became the opposite>>>>found I enjoyed LIVING better than cleanin!! I honestly do keep things eyesite friendly and the like.....BUT, I have refused since the boys moved on, to spend extraordinary time "deep cleanin"...like I did when they were living @ home.
I AM  guilty of "panic" cleanin...lol  I want my house SUPER clean when I'm expecting "special" guests/family to visit. Then, I become "manic" and try to do all the deep cleanin I refused up til then!! Mopping, dustin, cleanin curtains, windows. Regular stuff is usually just "touch up"
My products are simple - Greased Lightening (all-purpose); Clorox Clean-Up & a bathroom gel(whatever on hand).
Most exciting news is: the new bath shower insert requires ONLY dish soap & "elbow grease" as needed!! Dish soap also is recommended for my brushed nickel. I'm LUVIN this.
So, guess I don't "spring" clean---just "guest" clean as needed. Still sweep,dust,do dishes pretty often. However, w/just Lamar&I here, there truly isn't too much work involved---I'm  LUVIN that, too.!!
Spring cleanin means gettin out & goin to Yard Sales....YEE Haw!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......