Hangin Out!

There it is! 
My beautiful, ORIGINAL art piece---now framed & matted....I LUV LUV it!

This is the art piece Eric brought me from LasVegas. It is signed by the artist.
There is also a brief video of the artist actually "doing" this picture. This guy only uses spray can paints & it only takes him a few minutes to complete an art piece. 



Eric told the "artist" he wanted something w/Thomas Kinkade colors, water & light. I luv the end result! 
It is hangin out on my front porch....anyone who comes onto the porch or into the house will be seein my beautiful art piece! 
I am a HAPPY mama and will enjoy this every day.  :)  :)  :)  :)


THANK U  soooo much, Eric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......