Tow Terror!

This "shadow" image is...transmission fluid which ran out of my car!!!
Max & I had been to Brass Town Bald...when we hit the main hwy. again...bout 50', all of a sudden blk smoke came thru my right side vent & icy water began drippin on my feet. UGH! It scared the beegeezzers out of me!! So I luckily was only a few more feet from a Citgo station. Pulled into there & quickly exited the car...didn't know if it was gonna blow up, catch fire of WTH! A woman on site got down on the ground & said a hose was totally detached...there was fluid running frm the side, all the way behind the car....:(  :(  So....there we were stranded..called roadside assistance & the pix below is the results....
This happened Sat. afternoon. Tow truck finally picked up my "baby" Sun. afternoon....:(  :(
So, Lamar drove to Blairsville, picked us up & brought us home.


My poooooor  "baby" got left behind in Blairsville and I had to leave her for repairs....booooohoooo  


It was one of the most awful,upsettin,mind-bogglin experiences of my life! We were blessed to have wonderful people @ Citgo who opened their hearts to Max&me and gave all the assistance they could muster.


Note: The Citgo is @ Buggar Hollow!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe  There are a lot of Buggar Hollow roads out on 129 S.


Have to grab a laugh wherever I can on this one....


                       






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......