MARC - Birth Memories

Marc was born:  7/10/73 @ 1:26pm

I remember 16hrs. of HARD labor to bring him into this world! Dr. said it was a short labor, but one of the hardest he had seen in while! I believe that even prior to his birth, Marc was destined to be a "rebel"....LOL  Heck, guess he was so satisfied w/peace, quiet and no one grabbing at him to hold his cute self, that he fought against entry into this loud, noisy and "cold" world!! 
Marc had no hair until he was approx. a yr. old....funny, since if you know him now, he keeps his head shaved.....lol    Bald but yes, a beautiful baby boy.
Marc was a boy we found out when he was born!! I was convinced while pregnant that he was a girl....I'm thankful that he was a boy as things turned out.....a boy can be very INdependent and that's what I needed after beginning to raise him as a single Mom. God knows best.
I was teased unmercifully -- Drs. got my due date WRONG and my fellow police officers said I was pregnant for a year!! Dang, it felt like it sometimes...haha  
The pregnancy was easy, gettin him birthed was the HARD job!!

This is my #2 son with his car....we told Marc this is his birthday present!! After all, he got it the day prior to his actual birthday. 

Marc has become a man that I am PROUD to call my son. He is a very devoted Dad, and that is so important. Marc's kids love him and enjoy being with him. Marc is still a "rebel" and we all LOVE him -- just the way he "rolls"....haha
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY, SON....Mama loves you unconditionally, forever and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......