Happy Birthday, Baby Bro!!

Donnie has grown quite a bit since this picture!!
He now has a family and children of his own. The best part of this maturity----Donnie is now a PawPaw
to 3 grandsons!! It's hard for me to wrap my mind
around that one!
My baby bro and I grew up separately....I could not
love him any more if we had survived bro/sister life
growing up.
I'm 19yrs. older than Donnie. At times, he seems more
like a "son" than my brother. It is what it is.
We can't celebrate today because Donnie is with his 2
teenage sons.....playing ball this week....in Kentucky!!
I am so very PROUD of the man Donnie is today. He
surely survived a lot of loss and pain through his growing years. Donnie is a good provider for his family, a good Dad, PawPaw and a man who loves
his wife.
Mama & Daddy are looking down from heaven smiling because of the goooood Son they left as their legacy.
Donnie....hope today is a good day. I  LOVE you more than you realize!
Happy Birthday, bro!
              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......