PROS & CONS

For life we've been taught....if you fail, try,try,again.
I've done that all my 63 yrs.....where it concerns trying to find a bra that absolutely fits & IS comfortable.
I've gone so far as to be "measured" by Belk's and Macy's. Spent $30-50 per bra they recommended .....only to be disappointed yet again. Grrrrrrrrrr!
Possibly now have accepted that maybe the size and style is good.....it's that JELLY ROLL killing this "project"...LOL
EVERY one of them.....roll up & make me miserable.
End result....I QUIT wearing one. (except for "fancy" events, funerals, weddings, etc.)
There have been beautiful ones, tooo tight ones, and ones that straight out were painful to wear!
So.....I've tried for my last time: this is it....my LAST foray into this problem!!
PROS - lacy, soft, fits, light-weight
CONS - rolls up (jelly roll, again...UGH)
              straps "slide" down the shoulders
Overall....think I can live with these. Just wish they would invent one to compensate somehow for the jelly roll.............LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......