SIT UP Lunch!

My greatest nemesis is ....squirrels! I detest them greatly. There have been 6-10 @a time in my bird "sanctuary". Greedy (stay all day), destructive to bird feeders and birds leave when they "invade".
At this point, they are "weaned" down to about 2-3  now. I feel a little better!
Today @ Stacey's house....observed this squirrel in the side yard. It was very busy w/lunch!  (couldn't tell what the morsel was, but it stayed on & on!)
Grabbed the camera and got this quick video...it was completely funny to me.
All he was missing was a table....LOL
He didn't appear "afraid" of any noises....at least until a very loud, noisy p/u truck came roaring by! There he went squealing & scuttering up a tree!! Didn't see him again. Guess lunch was done....LOL
**just in case---here are 2 stills I took, just no movement, but you can see he's sitting on his butt, close to  or on a limb!!**


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......