Forty-FIVE......Ohhhhhh My!!!!!!

Eric was born 45yrs. ago, June 30th.  Wow. He sho does know how to make a Mama ooooold!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my #1 son.( He came into this world easily for me that day.) I was so happy to have a boy.
These are a few pics....some favs of mine....Yep, Eric's gonna be a bit "perturbed"....but they are MY memories and are precious to me.
 Baby Eric....now HATE those plastic diaper pants!
 Just a wee lil fella !
 Eric loved playin in the dirt & eatin grass !!
 1 of my MOST fav pics....bubble bath head !!!
 Eric was verrry Friendly fella !! Luv his lil suit....
 School age....
My very MOST fav pic of him....I loved those HeeHaw overalls. (He hates this pic!)
Ofcourse.....he did grow up.
Our hike up Pine Mtn....@ the tippy TOP!
I am happy he is closer to me.!!{in mileage}
 I DO love my hugs, and appreciate ALL he has done to help me & his Daddy.
Hoping Eric will ENJOY life, and be Happy....that's what his Mama wants for him.
HAPPY  Birthday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......