Ammo, GUN, 5 & UNDER + Lunch ...

Today was FUN. Took a trip to Kennesaw w/Miss Vickie.
1st stop was Dick's Sporting Goods. Reason for trip: to get  ammo for 410 (squirrel control) and buckshot for raccoon & possum control. BTW, you can NOT find ammo here in town we need.
While there, I decided to look @ new BB gun for me! Have been using Hunter's.....it only shoots 1 BB 'bout every 3-4 times. ugh. (also shoots high to the left!)
Then....I saw it! Her name is Daisy.....bonus, she's PINK guys! Got it, too. Hoping new one will shoot every time & be more accurate.
Sweet....Funny thing is, haven't seen a single squirrel since I came home w/it!  LOL   I'm sure I  WILL get practice...soon!
2 doors down frm sporting goods was a glaring "invite"! We walked down to 5 and Below.....it's a fantastic, fun-filled, unique dollar- type store. There were so many "new" things to see! Prices only go up to $5.....they have a lot of nice items, too. Plan to go back & check them out again soon....
Off to lunch....after much discussion between us, we settled on TGI Fridays. My only knowledge of them was a couple of items frm Walmart they sell. Decent stuff.
MY kinda place! Most everything on their menu is done w/some type of JACK DANIELS sauce. Yep.( Even a cake they have uses JD.)
We ordered the Angus beef cheeseburger. YUM. It also has JD sauce.....sweet, tangy and yummy. Burger was one of the BEST I've eaten.
Then there's dessert....my most FAV part of any meal! Ordered the brownie w/Ghiradelli choc. sauce. The flavor was "stronger" than I'm familar with.....took a minute to get taste buds "adjusted". I probably won't order it again...even tho it WAS good....just a bit "off" for my taster!
Next time.....look out JD Tennessee cake----ya KNOW I'm gonna try that one.
 @ TGI Fridays.....
ALL the blooms were @ the top of this bush? It was tall, but stripped of branches below the "topper". Unique, strange a bit!
Yet another day of adventures done.........Life is good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......