BABY Bro......46 !!

My baby bro, Donnie, came into our lives July 3rd of '67. I had waited 19 loooong yrs. for a brother or sister.!! Then, it only happened AFTER I left for college...LOL
Mama, Daddy and I were very excited. We were NOT ever disappointed....then to now, or forever.
I was honored that they let me assist w/naming this new addition AND, I got to hold Donnie & give him a kiss right after he was born, even before Daddy!( I was waiting @ the door when the nurse brought him out.) Yep.
Mama & Daddy would be very PROUD of their son. Donnie has become a good Man, Husband, Father and PawPaw. He also passes (sometimes!!) for a great baby bro, too. LOL
These are a few memories....
 Cute baby bro...
 Early sch. days...
 Ball player.....
 Donnie's fav basketball number...
 the  GRAD....
all "tuxed" up....
Donnie and his truck....
And.....he met Pam. BEST thing to ever come into his life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby bro. I  LOVE  you more than you will ever know. I'm HAPPY to call you brother.
Nineteen yrs. was a long time to wait.....I now KNOW, the best things come to those who wait.  ((HUGS))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......