Scrabble S C O R E !!!!

Have played "home" Scrabble since jumpin into computer world! It brought many hrs. of fun. Then...the boys challenged me to play w/HUMANs!! So, I began to "dabble" a bit w/real, LIVE people----not the computer icons.
I'm  HOOKED. It is so much more--- you can interact w/friends. Win/Lose is not important....it's sharing a common interest, keepin the mind active and it is just simply  FUN.
There are 8 levels to the home game. Beginner,Apprentice,Intermediate,Veteran,SMART,Elite,Master and Genius.
After a looooong time, I've moved up to SMART (level 5).
Ofcourse, ya win some/lose some....but just beginning to WIN against this icon.
Today was my 1st HAPPY DANCE day !!

Posted  Quit for 90pts......then BEAT him by  101pts.
Yep.....I'm workin on that sucka!!!!!!!  LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......