BEAUTY .....Boo on the GRAY day !!

Miss Vickie and I got together for lunch today.( Happy she "squeezed" me into her schedule.....as she's attending a wedding this afternoon.)
Vickie had ordered some BBQ from our Euharlee, yumyum place. We picked it up while there.

LUV  their sign.....LOL
I noticed beauty....Perked me up after such a GRAY few days....!!

These were on the left side of the restaurant..
These garden stones were @ the bottom of a sign...pretty.
 These were on the right side of the restaurant..


We enjoyed a great lunch....fantastic chicken salad and fixins. Then, ofcourse, I had DESSERT -- a very tasty piece of  Buttermilk pie!! Yep. 
YUM YUM
It was a wonderful break from the gray, RAINY days causing "house-bound-itis" !!
THANKS, Miss Vickie, for the "break-out".....LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......