CRUD, Sweat, n BeDeviled ....

This is me....usually, smiling, happy---inside n out.
I have NOT seen her in over a month now!
The  CRUD  has been stickin all over me for that long. This is my 4th bout w/it. I'm Done. Ain't got time for this!
Got smart....visited my Doc Tues. Yep. Crud may even include a "small" pneumonia spot. Loaded me up w/drugs and sent me on my miserable way!
One of the "bad" meds that always gets me well...Prednisone. UGH> if ya know it, ya gotta HATE it.
Doses are "graduated" frm 6 down to 1 @ end.
Took the 1st six......up/down  ALL night feeling like this:
Yep. Nasty med also gives ya a bad case of body sweats!
Ofcourse, IF I had realized water was needed w/it, things might have gone some better. Called & Doc advised to only take 1/2 dose @ time and ...wait for it....DRINK lots of water. So, today has been a bit better....still sweats, but move along faster. GEEZ!!!!!!
Ofcourse...ya KNOW who this is....TAZ, the terrible!!  Well, that qualifies as a description of my present personality!!!!! Thank you Prednisone for your "adjust" to my normal sweet nature.(STOP laughing...lol)
Have put out WARNINGS to those poor men close to me. They just thought PMS was "sick" !! Now they are facing an even worse "bedeviled" me!! 
This is much, much worse. It doesn't seem to have ANY control button!! The sad part is......I DON'T even like me. haha
The HAPPY NEWS, there really is some.....I'm feeling soooo much stronger, and overall, much better healthwise. 
Praying we can all make it thru until these meds are finished!! and without any bloodshed.!!!!!!!!!
**Pics via> Google images<

Comments

  1. So sorry you've been so sick!! Glad you are on the mend now. I know all about the nasty Prednisone. Hope the rest of your course goes smoothly! Keeping you in my prayers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......