All Floors CLEANED in the building!!

 This is written w/a total sense of FUN and humor. It is always a matter of Respect for "yo limitations".  LOL The past couple of days, I've been playing WWF w/Sandra Gallahar. Now those of you who know her already know this.....she is a MASTER @ this game.( Really, too advanced for my playing level.) But....I   DO  love the challenge. LOL
An old saying in anger.....I'm gonna wipe up the floor w/you!! Well.....she cleaned the floors on the WHOLE dang building w/me.!!!! LOL
Sandra hit  BINGO  on the board @ least twice! She was just tooooooooo HOT to handle. (sometimes, you can "catch up" frm one Bingo....believe me----NOT two!! LOL
There were many moments when I glanced @ the score and wanted to quit. I did not. Played the game thru to the bitter, wiped-off-the-floors end.  LOL
Truly. Love this game. Scrabble is so much FUN and I enjoy the challenge.....a loss is just another chance to try and become a better player.!!!
Thank You, Sandra, for my "learning experience"....LOL
 Above is the completed game board....

Here's the Score....LOL
(Well getting "wiped up" by 231 pts. not so bad...Yea...right. At least I got 200pts...hahahaha)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!