H A P P Y Birthday, A L I C E...

Each year I search and ponder on our  friendship. Alice IS a true, "Golden", Sista/FRIEND, BFF always.
After having grown up together, in the same small town, our families are forever intertwined.
Memories flood over me.....so many that, it would take a book to cover them all!!
I researched the name -----ALICE.
--American,Celtic--- noble.
--Teutonic---  noble humor.
--German--- nobility & sweet.
--French--- nobility.
Paraphrasing w/the name meaning....Expression #3
...tend to be creative & excellent @ expressing themselves. ... are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely.

Paraphrasing w/SoulUrge #6
...have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work w/others.
NOBLE(adj.)----having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals. (good,honorable,decent,moral,ethical).
A L L   of this is true and so much more!!
After all these years-- ups/downs, sadness/happiness, good times/bad ones, kids growing & becoming adults, times of loss and new additions to our circle----there is only one word to be applied.......... LOYAL.
Now LOYAL has many meanings. Among them are.....trustworthy, dependable, reliable and true-blue.
So this is my end point: Through EVERYthing in our lives, ALICE has been LOYAL to the max.
You always KNOW you are loved and she's always "there" when you need that "special" person.....
I truly feel like Alice is my Sister, by another mother! We always have so much FUN together. We are separated by distance, but not in our hearts.
Alice is a woman I totally RESPECT and ADMIRE, for so many reasons.
Here she is, busy helping out w/Lamar's 50th birthday party. Love that beautiful, sweet smile!

This one was when we were both YOUNGerrrrrrrr !!!
(I realized while diggin for photos....we don't have any current pics of us together. Grrrrrrrr! Will have to remedy that at our next meet/greet.)
ALICE,  HAPPY HAPPY Birthday. Hoping you have many more wonderful, loving birthdays coming.
You are the BESTest, BFF any woman could ever hope to have in life.
I am thankful GOD  blessed me with YOU.
LOVE ya bunches my LIFEtime FRIEND.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!