HAPPY Birthday, Gloria PRICE

Today is this SISTA/Friend's birthday. She done gone ahead of me in age!!
The stories I could tell.....but, I won't. X-Rated is not good for y'all!!
Gloria is one of the most loving, FUN, generous, caring women in my life. A story I treasure as one of the most memorable -- Called Gloria @ 11pm @ night, I was in pain, needed help! She got out of her bed, came to me, packed me and the boys up, dropped off boys w/Alice Hall(another amazing woman), drove me to Americus Hospital. Stayed w/me until Dr. informed us I would be having surgery the next morning, and staying there! Gloria drove home and went to work the next morning. Now. That IS a true Sista/Friend!! I am thankful for her help.
These are a few memories of us....
 visit @ my house...
 w/our "kids" ...


ah....younger !!
Gloria, we  CELEBRATE  you today. Thank you for all the years of FUN and friendship.
I look forward to many more "adventures" yet to come.
LOVE you,  SISTA/Friend          HAPPY Birthday !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

Me, NEEDLES, YES!