Lesson of LIGHT....

LIGHT. Thankful for the Sun, peeking out to warm up, melt out, and UPlift spirits!
These past few DARK, snowy, icy, cold days have been a real struggle for me. I do NOT like---dark days, housebound, and loss of social interaction w/friends and family.
GOD is good.....he's now given us LIGHT again!
I found that, during this time, having FB was my "outlet" for fun and connection w/other humans! {Won't even think about IF I had lost power and FB!!} Ofcourse. I do love Lamar and Ariel, but I miss the "other" part of my life-----outdoors and on the move!
Freezing, literally,  while taking pictures was also a bit ruff! I cannot help myself---it's an addiction. I MUST take pictures, it's my inner nature....wanting to "record" these events.  Stopping "moments in time" for reflection later.
I don't like the "dark" side...I much prefer the LIGHT!
Thankfully, again, we got thru it without losing power (yet!) and 1 large limb came down beyond the house. GOD truly got us thru and we are blessed.
Have a great LIGHT-filled day everyone! Light is truly a BLESSING.
Note: The flocks of birds have left the sanctuary! A very small handful out there today. It was quite an eye-catching experience! seeing sooooo many.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......