"Garden" UPDATE ~~ DONE!!

Before I got sick, I was beginning to "work" in my lil "garden"/bird sanctuary. My goal was to condense and show more COLOR out there. I added a few new pieces I had purchased to the mix!
The last few days, I began to finish this project. I have added some color and changed venues of items. I'm happy w/the end product.
All the things I used have been washed, cleaned, and some repainted to freshen up. It was a bit o' work.....
 Painted baker's rack ~PURPLE; added 2 purple flowers @ bottom..
Moved small water bowl out front ~ w/butterfly and lil girl..

 2 new "entrance" pieces for color...
 Painted welcome sign Copper~~birds yellow n red..~~returned flower @ front ..
 group of yellows ...
"NEW"  area w/majority of items in 1 place....
Redo of area near steps ~~Hunter/Kammie helped w/the rock placements.!
PAINTED  fence yellow(was blk); Stone painted angels (to rid of mossy/green patina!); painted gnome...

I like the color additions and relocation of water bowl. Hoping all this work will assist in picture-taking~~less "clutter" in sight line.
So.  It is DONE!!

Comments

  1. All of that is SO adorable!! I love that you painted the baker's rack purple!! Great job! It all looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......