Turkey TERROR!! ~~~~

Hit it @ Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday. Picked up a  PURPLE, soft, Turkish towel. It is really nice, ofcourse, was $ more than I usually spend! Ha...I'm worth it, I figured!
Now ~~ it  IS  "all that"  I wanted.
Until ~~ I read the care label (who would do that w/a towel??? in the store)
Read it and weep people  ~~

All was pretty cool ~~ until, that LAST  4 words!!
Now. WTH?  Who gonna be "warm iron" on a towel?????? GEEZ!!
I do own an iron, small board and even spray starch ~~but I can't tell you when I have actually pulled that mess out of it's "storage" area !!!! and it saw the light of day!
I know I'm ooooolder now, but WHO would bother to read care labels on a bath towel/sheet?
It WILL be used, but I can  guarantee there WON'T be NO ironing that sucker!!

Oh..P.S.
I saw it advertised as Turkish Towel ~~figured, ummm, turkish bath houses! They should KNOW how to do towels!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......