Bee & the Bird...

Monday - Eric is hard @ work on my bathroom. Tore out floor today. There begins my story...
  About 10am-ish, suddenly something flew frm the open bath toward me sitting at my computer...it lit on my shoulder, I swatted it away & then began to see what it was & where the heck did it go? Saw "flying object" so I used flyswatter, knocked it down,then killed that sucker!! After it was dead, I did a closer inspection --it was one of those MEAN yellow bees!!! I am totally allergic to stings, so I'm happy he died. Yeah, I know he was just doing a brief visitation from the rainy cold outside, but that sucker chose the WRONG woman to mess with.....lol
  Then about 3-4-ish, I was talking to Eric & something flew over his head..he looked like a deer in headlights at me, I saw a "flash", then nothing.....Observed a little more & saw it -- a sweet little WREN had come also for visitation!! Eric finally was able to "shoo" him out the bottom of the floor, so he lives on........
  So, now the floor is covered tonight & I know I can sleep better knowing NO "visitations" will occur through the night......
  story to be continued............lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......