Walking Tour

Today Eric took me walking....approx. 3 hrs!! Now I haven't walked that much since 2yrs. ago *walked a mi. 7days a wk. for exercise*!! At best, I was a tired old GrandMa/Mama!!!

 The "tour" was thru Home Depot AND Lowe's....lookin & pricing items to be used to redo my bathroom. Now to say I'm excited is less than accurate...after waitin yrs. for this time to come!! I'm mentally "pooped" and overwhelmed by ALL the decisions/things that must be decided just to get this redo project in gear!! Pricing is really outrageous on some items...may have to drop back & punt on less important item.

I am so all into this "project" and so THANKFUL that Eric will be doing the work for me. He's a good carpenter & loving son....So, truthfully, the walkin my feet off was worth every minute...the soreness & being tired will go away w/rest!!

I'm soooooooooo excited...........to be cont'd!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......