Dreams DO Come True

Many yrs. have passed and now my dream is fulfilled...I have an updated, CLEAN surfaces, storage area, new shower insert, Hi-boy toliet, freshly painted new walls,well-lighted bathroom. There is NO comparison now to what I lived with for over 25yrs.

Old vs New -- Old had paint peeling off walls, only 2 bulbs over the sink, MOLD all around the shower!! It was totally embarrasing & not a pleasant place....New one has all NEW fixtures (brushed nickel), new combo shower head w/like "rain" head & hand-held, freshly painted walls, 3 light set over the sink & overhead light (NEVER had before). Now have storage for all my fun bath gels in drawers & built-in shelves inside shower insert...how wonderful!!

My hero is my son, Eric....he did all the work. It has been a very exhausting, aggravating plumbing & electrical challenge ALL the way thru!! He is very detail oriented, determined & smart, too. The challenges were overwhelming at times, but he got it DONE.

I took my 1st shower tonight & it was absolutely fabulous!!! The room is pretty, all is new & I am very happy w/the results. Guess that's my birthday,mother's day, Christmas,NewYear's, Valentine's day all rolled into one HAPPY event.....

The best outcome is that Eric&I managed to get thru this with no bloodshed!! lol   It has been an amazing journey from dream to realization that it is actually DONE.............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......