Lollygagging!

Lollygag/lallygag -- to dawdle; waste time!!!

Sunday - day of rest....I am GUILTY of lollygagging today. Not my usual frame of mind, but today, I have done this job VERY well, managed to do it all day!! lol    However, honestly, I must admit GUILTY feelings for having done this.....Usually I am very busy w/various "projects" which keep me active & on the go. Today fell to the bottom of the ravine for doing anything productive!! 
  Had breakfast @ Golden Corral this morning....nothing productive much since that gargantuan assortment of tasty morsels!!! The one defense of nothing done is -- I actually washed 3-4 dirty pots & put them away...YEAH for me....lol    Otherwise, I've played Scrabble, read news articles, sat on the porch & watched traffic!!!!!!!!!!  lol
  I do in reality know that all the "projects" to be done are still awaiting my personal attention before they will be completed....so, what the heck...nothing lost, nothing gained this day.
  The guilty feelings have certainly NOT ruined my day--I just keep on lollygagging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......