Lamar's Love Gathering

Early this mornin, Lamar says he has a proposal...now I'm thinkin this could be interesting!! HA HA. He suggested we get the family together & go eat at Golden Corral...said he would pay!! I got on the phone, got immediate yes frm Eric&Kelly; then called Stacey. She has been "under the weather" this wk. & wasn't feelin so good. Marc said they had just planned to stay home & he had steaks gettin ready. So, I understood that was a "not this time". 
Then, I had a brain f...!! Donnie is always chiding me for not inviting them to our Sun. b'fast get-togethers....most of the yr. they are off w/boys in ball tournaments, so I had given up on them being w/us. So, called him...he quickly said YES & they agreed to join us. This info made Lamar very happy...he says bring them on, I'm ready!!
We had the BEST time - what can be more fun than a family sittin together, all talking & laughin at the same time?? 
Then tonite Stacey called and couldn't believe I took pictures @ Golden Corral!! I told her, it was a MAJOR event because we so seldom get us all together at the same location!!! Yes, I confess---I'm a picture takin FOOL!! Pictures capture moments in time that can never have "do-overs" and are all the more precious to me. Guilty as charged......
I feel so blessed to have Lamar for a husband...He is such a lovin, sweet, generous & kind man. He loves all his family and finds unique ways to let us all know. This get-together was totally HIS idea, and he loves being w/the family. I have been blessed for 30yrs. now, and every new one is better than the last!!! I thank GOD for sending Lamar into our lives---I, my sons & their families are all "loved by Lamar" (the way he signs all my special cards.) Time spent together as a family can never be taken from our memories. We now have a new one...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......