Dad's "shade-tree" Brothers!

Monday 15th,2011

These are my 2 sons...workin together toward a common goal...replacing water pump in Marc's Camaro.

These boys are "well-seasoned" shade-tree mechanics...Lamar taught them both while they were growing up. That's what Dads & boys do!!
 
I'm soooo proud of these guys.  All boys need to learn skills like this. 

That same mornin, I was able to eat breakfast with the 2 of them....what a treat for me. It's not very often that happens!

The moment was also a reminder for me of how happy I am the 2 of them are now very close brothers. After we've left this earth, I can feel secure knowing they love & can depend on each other......Mama just LUVs that..............!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......