XXX Rainstorm! Car P/U

Omg!! Went to p/u my Camaro this afternoon. Tech said  to leave 2 pcs. of tape over top of windshield(just installed this a.m.) for 24hrs. & crack the windows a bit before closing the doors. OR, the pressure inside would "blow out" the windshield...OMG! What a thought! No pressure on me...lol
Well, ok...started down the mtn. and there came the WORST rainSTORM --you can't even imagine the intensity, unless you were w/me & Lamar tryin to drive thru it!!!!!!! The rain was comin down HARD, and SIDEWAYS w/lots of wind, much thunder & lightenin!! I bout had a mini-stroke & almost needed a panties change...lol
There was debris all over the road...had to side-move to miss one pretty lg. limb that had blown down across our drive lane! The road is enclosed in LG. old trees...they were all blowin around,too!
Now  during all this---I noticed the tape(NOT to be removed for 24hrs.) had blown off! Geez golly dang! I called Lamar (waaay ahead of me)  he said not to worry. Right.....
When we got off that mtn. the weather cleared. Prayin is something I do all the time and believe it---I PRAYED hard.
We made it home ok, windshield still in tact, and home has NEVER ever looked so goooood to me!! lol
Now I tell ya---that experience is why I don't WANT to drive in rain, not even a normal downfall!! It was bout toooo much for this Camaro drivin woman............:)  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......