It IS a Small World, After All !!

Couple of wks. ago I was able to have these 2 women meet for lunch. These are 2 of my lovely sister/friends - Vickie to the left and Maxine closest to camera.


God has such a beautiful sense of humor, and he leads us into  otherwise unexplained happiness.


Now there is a backstory to this meeting....Many yrs. ago, these 2 women lived across the street from each other....unknown to me. :)
I met both in 1981 when I married & moved to Cartersville. 
Maxine & I worked together @ Kenn. State and have maintained our friendship since then...even now that she lives in Alabama.
Vickie & I are connected thru our kids having grown up together as "fast" friends...we lost touch but have reconnected this last yr. or so.
I chatted about each to the other over time---having neither make the connection to themselves!! A few mos. back, Vickie finally had a light bulb moment & recognized a name of Max's son....So, I immediately called Maxine, the 2 talked & laughed about it....
Now God is amazing...I am soooo blessed. Both these women are precious to me and I'm still trying to "wrap my head" around the fact that they already knew each other. I know now, I didn't pick these friends, God picked them for me....there is NO other explanation.
We 3 have sooo much FUN together....I am hoping soon opportunity will present itself for us to spend more time together than just a quick lunch....
Until then, I'm counting my blessings....
                                                                                                  
                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

"Money Pit"

the "REST OF THE STORY"......