Rushin Roulette...

Now everyone knows playin Russian Roulette can kill ya! I'm talkin a different genre...
There is a certain "short cut" into parts of town we visit often...motorin thru this path sometimes STOPs you in your tire tracks!!
There are 2 RR tracks you must cross....1 is mostly unused since 
that plant is about closed down. 
 The 2nd set of tracks are very busy!!! You can bet your puttutie (not a word, of course!) that when we start to town on our favorite "short cut"....there's gonna be a train!! Not just any train...but a COAL train which always seems to be bout a mile loooonnnng...lol
Point of story: I've always heard you have a 50/50 chance in life -- you either get a yes or a no...very seldom a maybe. So....I usually will take my chances! Sometimes we're rewarded with a clear pass on over to the "other side", BUT, just as often---we get stopped on all 4s...lol
Now I know the importance of train transport. So, my question is, why can't they build an overpass---just for us???????? HAHAHAHA
 Seems reasonable in my thinkin.....



                                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......