HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Alice

So many words & descriptions are necessary it would take a 500pg. book to cover our lives together!!
Alice, you are a SISTER/Friend, 2nd mother to my boys, friend to my family, confidant, and all round "catch me when I fall" woman!
Our lives have been filled with joy, sadness, happiness, anger management issues(lol), FUN, comraderie, and so much more!
You are a beautiful woman, inside&outwardly, kind, generous, hospitable, caring, loving and always you've been there for me thru whatever comes into my life -- good or bad.
I can't imagine having lived my life without you in it. There are just too many memories to rehash! One that will always keep you in the depth of my heart is : you & Rick opening up your home to accomodate my family when Mama passed into heaven. There are NO words to ever express my feelings for that major assist in my life.
Just always know, it was so very appreciated & will never be forgotten.
I even do remember times when you worried about Gloria & me, like a "mama"!! lol  We did tax your nerves at times I know....
God did a good deed when he gave me friendship with you....You truly are a BLESSING in my life.
There are also the VIP memories of how much you put yourself out to help me when I was a struggling single mom....So many times, you were there for me....those shared moments can never be taken from me nor will they ever leave my heart!
I'm wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY with this blog....it will NOT be published, because I feel it's too personal! I just wanted a better format to express to you how much I respect, admire, LOVE and appreciate you in my life.
I'm looking forward to sharing birthdays together until we both go home to Jesus....Our friendship is golden and I will always pray we can be there for each other....we make a good team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Money Pit"

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

the "REST OF THE STORY"......