Ding Dang Doozie Deal!!!!!!!!

I've been made the butt of many jokes about my yard sales fettish...Well--lookie here to the left:
Dale Earnhardt Jr.  ELVIS  1/24 car;unopened,unused, 2007 issue.  Sprint Cup, diecast








                                                       
I went on EBay just checkin!! lol
It is worth $59.99 (in condition I bought it)!!!!

That sucker cost me....wait for it....50 cents & I have a Witness to the purchase....lol

The backstory - Woman related to me that her husband told her kids he wanted one. All 3(THREE) kids purchased him one as a gift!!!!!!! hahaha  Now, he still has 2 on hand. I asked her & him, will I be attacked as I leave if I give you the 50cents?? lol  They both assured me the purchase price was ok. Even more strange -- today is Sat. and this collectible sat there ALL day Fri. and no one inquired or asked about it....DUH!


My intentions were to buy it for my SWEET sis-in-law who collects ELVIS item & LUVs him. Worst case was that she wouldn't be interested and Lamar could add 1 to his car collection. Well, sis likes the idea of it, so she WILL be receiving this --- simply because I LUV her.


Lesson learned: always ask questions, you may SCORE a bargain....lol

Comments

  1. That is awesome!! And so sweet of you to give it away. That's a really cool car, too. Great find!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......