CARDtastick 63!

These are beeeutiful b'day cards I received....I LUV cards&usually save them! I hoard them to reread & enjoy at leisure!
Cards are always special to me. Knowing someone took the time&made the effort to pick somethin they felt was just my "cup of tea"! There is LOVE in every one.


There is always 1 that tugs @ the heartstrings more than others...this is that one. Card frm my C'ville GRANDkids...the card is cute BUT, it's the signatures written/printed by them that make it THE one!! Grandson is gettin pretty good w/his cursive(on left side of card!) and Granddaughter is printin pretty good,too.
What more could an ol GrandMa need???? Sooooo sweet!

Yes, you did see the number 63....that's ME....hahahaha
I feel younger some days & more playful, then, well---the ol bod just wants to be still & rest--do nothin!  lol  I know 63 is just a number, but sometimes it is sooooo much worse....lol   
I'm really thankful to still be here, enjoying life, family, the bestest friends, grandkids and lookin forward to many more numbers to rack up before I go............!!!!!!!!!!!!    :)))))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......