Funky Floor.....

We live surrounded by woods...we like it that way! Our "yard" is a forest floor...
While walking Ariel this mornin, I noticed leaves & pine cones...

This guy was sooo green, he was gettin his attention easily! Little "brownin" on the corners, too.










I spotted this bright yellow among all the pine straw...wet frm rain& yelling, look @ me!
This little vignette was cute..mister RED stands out totally! Tiny, but "special"!
These 3 must have fallen together...remain "attached"....must be siblings...lol


Yes, I'm a country girl & I LUV nature....ofcourse, at my present "stage" in life, entertainment is easily found on a coool, damp, fall morning. It's just beneath and near my footsteps...how divine! haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......