Hello Jesus.....almost!!

This is the most similar pic I could find...shape is right...color was all white.
Fri. Eric&I went to Kennesaw lookin for an HPcomputer for me as an upgrade.
We were on the 75 bridge @Chastain Rd. I was traveling toward Busbee and apparently this truck was going north & to turn onto 75S. I was waiting for the light to change...I started fwd on GREEN, and never saw the truck on my left side!! Eric hollered, I hit the brakes & actually had to BACK up to get out of this nut's path!! We both were very  shook up to say the  least. #1 I had a GREEN light #2 I never looked to my left because I knew  they were stopped @ RED light.....W R O N G!!
We could have  "spit in that dude's eye" frm where I hit the brakes!!!!!!!!! 
If Eric had not looked up & hollered---I could be very badly injured/crushed in T-bone or dead....It didn't hit me @ that moment how  "close the call" happened....it took a few minutes to sink into my brain.
I  KNOW God's not thru w/me yet....I'm sure of that! It was a very big assumption on my part to think that vehicles will actually STOP @ a red light...it could have cost me severly for that mistake!
Moral: ck even areas around you that no one is supposed to be!! There could be someone coming at ya with deadly consequences.
I'm soooo happy to be here, sittin @ my new HP relating this scary story! 
BE  AWARE  ....sometimes, you can't be too careful.
(& that idiot shook his fist @ me!!!) DUH! 

Comments

  1. Wow!! Thank God y'all were all right. You have to watch ALL around you 'cause there are nuts everywhere. It's sad that even though you are a great driver, you can still be hurt or killed by somebody who's not. Whew!!! Glad you got your new computer, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......