LPs....memories!

Pare down! There must have been 100 LPs we had "saved"! 
This is an original of Fleetwood Mac "Rumors" Lamar kept.


Sweet...as a young girl I had written my name&Mama on this one. Still luv Patsy Cline to this day.
Ahhh, Tammy Wynette. Gloria & I went to see her in person...remember it well.
Top left corner...2/28/75  Nashville South(club in Macon, Ga. "back when")! *still enjoy Tammy's music, too*
Ok, I was young & he was a "fantasy" of my dreams then...lol
Ofcourse, no excuses needed for lovin Johnny!
GOLDEN save...ELVIS. Original LPs I collected as a young music lover. Plan to pass these onto my sis-in-law, as she collects Elvis items. Still luv "Wedding Song" from Blue Hawaii even now....


These made the "cut" when we discarded ones we have on CDs now....memories come in many forms...these remind me of my youth. Workin a 50cents an hr. job & using some of the money to feed my music hunger! To this day, music is a great enjoyment in my life. Somewhere I've read---music soothes the soul--in my case that is very true. Music is my mood enhancer...I don't need no drugs....lol

Comments

  1. Wow!! Those are awesome!! I still have all my Alabama LPs. Guess I always will. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......