BAG in Tree....Mystery

Several days ago, Lamar & I spotted a bag...hanging from a tree!! At the time, he wouldn't stop so I could take a picture!
Today, I noticed the bag was still there as we again traveled to town. Now, I'm done...we WILL stop on the way back & I WILL get my picture and cure my interest in this strange bag....
So, Lamar parked, I got out and walked across the little creek bridge to take a closer gander!

I could see there was a metal "hook" across the limb holding the bag in place. There was NO bottom to this bag, or whatever it is!
I could see...there were BUGS all over this thing! Then I noticed there was some kind of labeling on the side, so, I snapped that, too. Knowing I could "crop" and maybe be able to read the label. I thought it was some type of store bag.  Oh no.....wait for it....

It actually IS: US Govt.Property  USDA APHIS Emerald Ash Borer Program !!!!!!!!!!! Who knew ol nosey photo hound would "solve" a mystery...hahaha
I DID call the number on the label---it beeped 3x and message was.."thank you for calling". Ofcourse, pre-recorded, NO human to talk to about my "find"....

Well, this was an adventure for me!!!! I was determined to SOLVE this case...LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......