"GIZZARD" & Coconut


I, as all small children do when young, had problems with words coming out of the mouth correctly! I heard stories---though I don't remember the incident---that while staying with Granny & GrandDaddy Smith I ran outside to play. There was a wood pile behind the house. I screamed to my grandparents----there's a gizzard out here!! It still is funny, at least to me.
Picture#1 - this "gizzard" was our greeter @ Cracker Barrel this afternoon. His face looks a bit ominous to me! As you see, it brought back a funny memory of my childhood. I loved my Grandparents and do miss them.
Picture#2 - is the BOMB! It is Coconut Pie, Crustless. YUMMY! I do NOT like pie crusts and always just eat the goodie out & throw away the crust! I know...picky. This dessert has the toasted coconut on top.....crunchy, good. The pudding is tasty, not too sweet. What an idea....pie without the crust....now I  know they invented that just for ME....LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......