BEAUTY for the Eyes


Pinterest....yes, that site is to blame for much time lost to me! Once I enter that domain....I'm lost for a while!
I should be ashamed.....but, I'm not! I do "park" myself there for hours, or at least an hour daily.
There are such interesting things to see, read and enjoy.
Picture #1 - That dress is a.ma.zing....the flowers are just what I love, and I admit---the girl is also beautiful. It sticks in my mind--for whatever reason.
Picture #2 - A painting. It is a.ma.zing, too. That dress, the flowers, and again---the girl is beautiful.
Were I younger, I could see myself loving those dresses. Maybe, even getting lucky enough to wear them!
Maybe I was born into the wrong era. The dresses  both have a vintage  look to them. Times were hard in that era...but, dang, they sure knew how to dress beautifully and LOOK like ladies.
I'm so enjoying Pinterest.....items there can take us back to  the past....bringing memories special only to each of us as individuals.
Come join me.......LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......