ZOOM, ZOOM....

An unexpected "free" day today! I must admit it was a lazy one for me. ...back to schedule tomorrow.
It has been verrry hot, but most of the day, a nice breeze outside.
I began my bird "hunt" and shoot. This activity makes me feel productive (somehow!) and it's just darn FUN!
There is a bit of a "game" attitude one must develop for bird-shoots. They flit before you can shoot, so, you hold & wait for the right moment.!!  LOL
Later in the day, around 6pm, I went back out for a few more shots. The light is bright, but nice in the background.
Spotted 2 doves on the ground, aimed....away they flew. Well, I followed! They perched on a limb (guess-ta-mated) about 25-30ft. above my head. I took position and began shooting from various angles.
These are the results below. NO cropping at all. I'm sooo tickled w/them.
This new Zoom on my camera allows me to "reach out and touch", which I could not w/the previous zoom lens.




So, zoom, zoom.....loving this!
                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......