Lil' THINGS

We were soooo happy to attend the graduation and "open house" party for our GRANDdaughter.
I was an itty-bitty part of this celebration!
I was blessed to be able to press Chellsey's graduation gown!! If you know me....I make sure I don't buy anything that has to be ironed...LOL   This time....I was actually honored and happy to be able to iron! (may not ever happen again...LOL)
The collage pictured above was prepared by me, too. It was fun and I enjoyed the opportunity to participate in any way. You can only see one section.....it was a full-sized poster board w/pics of Chellsey at all ages. Malissa had already done a full board of others before I arrived on scene.
I know....these are such "small things" to report. They are, however, 2 small things I will treasure in my heart! I felt blessed to be there for this major event in my GRANDdaughter's life. Small or not, they are memories I keep.
We are so proud of Chellsey. (our  sons didn't graduate...so it just intensifies our happiness!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......