Sunshine HURRAH!

Praise the Lord!! She is shining today with a nice breeze. Think the sun must be female, cause she was definitely on strike from Tues-today....ugh.
We drove up to Michigan to see our GRANDdaughter graduate frm High School. It was so exciting to know we would get to see our GRANDkids....and be a part of this amazing event.
We had packed only "summer" type clothes, and simply added a light jacket for the cool nights we have come to expect. NOT enough at all...Every day has been COLD (in the 50s), WET, w/ RAIN constant.
We were not scouts and failed to prepare for this turn of weather! I have a light sweater, and Lamar brought a rain resistant, light jacket. I had to use his jacket, pulled OVER my head !! to take Ariel for her "walks".
It has truly been MISERABLE weather.!!! My GRANDson let me borrow a nice, heavy coat...which I do so appreciate. It kept me warm and comfortable. THANKS to my sweet Brandon.
Today, Sunday, is A.MA.ZING....it's a beautiful weather day. The sky is filled w/soft clouds, there is a nice breeze and "SHE" decided to shine down on us!!
This will be our last day w/the GRANDkids and Malissa before we have to leave for home tomorrow.
It's gonna be hard to go, too. We've had sooo much love and enjoyment while here.
I know in reality, all good things must come to an end.....my question is WHY??
Being a part of Chellsey's graduation & "open house" party was very enjoyable. Our "digs" are extremely nice and comfortable. We've enjoyed the continental breakfast some days, too. Over all, it's been a very wonderful time.
I've got lots of pictures to work w/when I get home....ah, you did know that was coming, right? LOL
Catch yall later.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......