TRUST

This is such a profound, sweet, true caption.
Trust IS such an important issue in any relationship.
If trust is lost, the essence of love is damaged---sometimes, beyond repair.

This caption has been very popular today. That tells me that everyone agrees TRUST is essential to us all:

a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something b : one in which confidence is placed
2
a : dependence on something future or contingent : hope
The dictionary describes trust as above shown.
It does show character of a person and, hope that will be someone who always exhibits that quality.

I found my trust to be always well placed ---now through almost 32 yrs.!! I thank GOD every day for blessing us with Lamar.

I pray everyone will find their own person of trust.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......