Chocolate SUICIDE....!!!!!!!

Today Vickie & I ventured out to Bath&Body Works. We had decided to also have lunch @ the Marietta Diner.
This restaurant is quite well known and we had wanted to try it out.
This is just a bit of what the parking lot looked like when we got there about 1pm!
I like the "atmosphere" of this diner, too.
These are the sconces they use....also the wall we sat next to was mirrored.
I ordered Eggplant Parmesan w/spaghetti.It was delish!
Ordered Stuffed mushrooms, too. LUV those buggars!
There were REAL pieces of crabmeat....the mushrooms were very large, too. Delish!
Ofcourse, I saved room for dessert....my favorite part of any meal...LOL
Now ... there is an entire display for cheesecake & pies. Then on the other side.....there it is! A display for huge specialty CAKES. Now, it only took me a split second to see that chocolate cake! The waiter told me it has 4 different chocolates. Yep. That's the one for me.
It even has a name: Chocolate Suicide.....
Now, that cake will knock yo crocks off!!!!!! hahaha
Vickie said the cake was so moist, it was hard to keep it on the fork!! Now me....I just quickly took that TOP layer off....w/that glob of choc. fudge and not much cake. Ha! why waste time...go for the ICING...LOL
We didn't have lunch....it was a DINING experience for sure.
What a trip! LUV'd it start to finish......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......