Fun n FANTA

After I picked up Maxine for her visit, we made a stop on the way to my house. I didn't tell her, so she was surprised.....and I think she enjoyed our road stop.
This is a yearly event.....arts, crafts, food and such.
I love "gadgets" and found this one at the festival!

It may be "tacky" to some.....but I admire "handmade" items. PURPLE is my fav color.....so I bought it.  I really do think it's cute & fun.....
Ofcourse, the blades turn w/wind....
I must admit that I have enjoyed a Fanta Grape or few in my younger days! Don't drink sugary drinks much any more....but I DO remember how goooood it tasted!!
Lamar likes my "plane" and it's just a fun item. :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#7 - 0 CELEBRATION !

LIFE Lessons .....Learning Again !!

the "REST OF THE STORY"......